At Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters we work with you to connect you with a child, living in your area, who shares your interests, hobbies, and pastimes. A staff member will accompany you during your initial meeting, and JBBBS will provide ongoing support throughout the duration of your match.
All the Little Details
- Bigs plan two to four outings per month with their Little.
- Getting together is flexible and usually takes place on weekends for two to four hours at a time mutually convenient for the Big and Little.
- It’s fun, easy, and simple: You and your Little decide what you’d like to do on your outing – toss a ball, watch a movie, share a pizza, visit a museum.
- You have the option to participate in Jewish holiday celebrations sponsored by Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Thanks to the generosity of donors, tickets are available to major sporting events and theatre productions in and around Boston.
- To establish a long lasting relationship we ask for a minimum of a one-year commitment.
"Being a Big Brother has done as much for me as it has for my Little. I get to be a kid – see the world through the eyes of a child. That has been a real privilege." --Rob, Big Brother