Gifts to our Annual Campaign support strong, sustainable mentor matches. Among the may ways gifts have an impact, they enable us to:
- Introduce additional kids and families to our services through our outreach workers’ active presence in local cities and towns
- Engage dynamic young professionals as volunteers by hosting targeted recruitment events
- Offset the cost to volunteer by providing additional Pick of the Month opportunities to Big Brothers/Sisters to offer their “Littles”
- Provide high quality match support to participants and volunteers
- Offer additional activity groups to meet the demand from adults with disabilities in our community
- Attract and maintain top-notch talent: Highly credentialed, innovative, experienced staff and board members with a passion for youth mentoring.
For more information, contact our development team or donate now.