This is a part time 30 hours/week position.
JBBBS is searching for an experienced, organized, reliable and task-oriented Office Manager/Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will report to the President/CEO. S/he will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and provide administrative support to the CEO and Director of Development. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a mission-driven organization.
Office Management Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors to the JBBBS office and direct them to their appointments
- Maintain general upkeep of the central office area
- Oversee copier and postage machines
- Track office supplies inventory and order as needed
- Coordinate and be the primary liaison with facilities, IT, Finance, and HR, under supervision and direction of the President/CEO
- Collect and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Work closely with Finance to record checks received
Executive Assistant Functions:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with donors, community leaders, volunteers, clients and other stakeholders
- Prepare internal and external documents
- Schedule meetings and appointments, order food for meetings, and manage travel itineraries for President/CEO and Director of Development
- Arrange meetings/events that may take place outside of the work place, including for the Board and staff
- Maintain organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Prepare documents and all logistics for Board and committee meetings
- Take notes at meetings as needed
- Complete expense reports
- BA required
- 5 plus years experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, donors, partners and volunteers
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant performs many of his/her essential functions indoors in a small office environment or, in the field, interacting with prospective donors at one-on-one and community meetings and special events hosted in the larger Boston community.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .